This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I fall in Love..

I thought I could resist you. I thought that I was strong. Somehow you were different from what I’ve known. I didn’t see you coming. You took me by surprise and You stole my heart before I could say no. You make me speechless when you talk to me You make me breathless the way you look at me You always got my heart, Its not mine any more.. You took every thing that I had.. Now I am just yours.. Love you..

I thought I could resist you.
I thought that I was strong.
Somehow you were different
from what I’ve known.
 I didn’t see you coming.
You took me by surprise and
You stole my heart before I could say no.
You make me speechless when you talk to me
You make me breathless the way you look at me
You always got my heart, Its not mine any more..
You took every thing that I had.. Now I am just yours..
Love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment