This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Baby you are the only one with I’m happy with…


I want to know something..   Is there someone in your life who adds More than I do?   A friend, a lover, who you discover or who discover the real you     Baby It was amazing that when the sun comes up each day   to wish you a good morning &   there have so many really good things to say to you every day,   now that good mornings are no more there..     From the deepest part of my soul   and right down to the core of my heart   I really just want to love you   and give you so much More..     I was never concern about what it's l earn from you,   I always wanted you to receive my best   Because My only concern was to keep you happy.   But I was not capable to keep my promises.     Now a days I'm just looking back   at our togetherness   when love entered into my life from nowhere   when love knocked my door   It was my best friend   Who entered my life to change me forever   But I proved to be a bad friend and an ugly lover   I broken your heart.     No… baby I was never mean to hurt you..   I was not able to hide my ugly part from you.   I can’t be a mean love or a friend to you   I can’t love you by hiding things inside me   I choose better to live in pain than keeping you blind     Baby I know my act was hurting   There’s no forgiveness for my acts     But Baby I can’t stop loving you   You are one I always dreamed of   For me you are always like a fresh morning   I’m always incomplete without a good morning wish of yours   Your smile always filled my heart   I always wanted to be a part of your life   Every thought of you brings smile deep inside me   Whenever I hear your voice it was hard to hide my real feelings     Baby no matter how I spent my life   No matter how bad or good I’m   When your number rings my phone   Whenever you say hi   Whenever we meet   whenever the spark of your eyes meet mine   It truly make me soar .. make me feel out of this world   Because baby you are the one with whom I always wanted to be   Baby you are the only one with I’m happy with…

I want to know something..
Is there someone in your life who adds More than I do?
A friend, a lover, who you discover or who discover the real you

Baby It was amazing that when the sun comes up each day
to wish you a good morning &
there have so many really good things to say to you every day,
now that good mornings are no more there..

From the deepest part of my soul
and right down to the core of my heart
I really just want to love you
and give you so much More..

I was never concern about what it's l earn from you,
I always wanted you to receive my best
Because My only concern was to keep you happy.
But I was not capable to keep my promises.

Now a days I'm just looking back
at our togetherness
when love entered into my life from nowhere
when love knocked my door
It was my best friend
Who entered my life to change me forever
But I proved to be a bad friend and an ugly lover
I broken your heart.

No… baby I was never mean to hurt you..
I was not able to hide my ugly part from you.
I can’t be a mean love or a friend to you
I can’t love you by hiding things inside me
I choose better to live in pain than keeping you blind

Baby I know my act was hurting
There’s no forgiveness for my acts

But Baby I can’t stop loving you
You are one I always dreamed of
For me you are always like a fresh morning
I’m always incomplete without a good morning wish of yours
Your smile always filled my heart
I always wanted to be a part of your life
Every thought of you brings smile deep inside me
Whenever I hear your voice it was hard to hide my real feelings

Baby no matter how I spent my life
No matter how bad or good I’m
When your number rings my phone
Whenever you say hi
Whenever we meet
whenever the spark of your eyes meet mine
It truly make me soar .. make me feel out of this world
Because baby you are the one with whom I always wanted to be
Baby you are the only one with I'm happy with…


No comments:

Post a Comment