This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 22, 2013

She looks like a launched missile

She beg for kisses in public
I feel high when she crave for things
I love to make her plead for things
She is the hottest thing I ever touched

The way she eats & drinks before me
It feels as if she is consuming me
She looks like a launched missile
No turn back it will explode for sure

My self control starts to melt in front of her heat
She looks at me like a hungry Godzilla
And I explode like a volcano
Lava covers everything that comes on the way
Even I can eat the whole Godzilla

She looks like a love machine
I never saw her tired, hungry to do more & more
She needs a terminator to make her slow down
A silent terminator who got the will & heart to love her

No comments:

Post a Comment