This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 13, 2012

what is the difference between your and my dreams...

what is the difference between your and my dreams...

I don't dream much because for me the world is far more beautiful in reality as comparison in dreams..u knw why because i can live in it...no matter how bad this world is but it has all i want a zeal to fight for what i see,a happiness to see my dream coming true,a courage to get up again even if a fail..
in totality i may see very less dreams but i have the courage to make them true,to work for it, to feel the happiness, to touch what i feel to let them grow more fonder..
u may see dreams and dreams and dreams and remain happy but fr a short while...but i think every one has there own way of fetching happiness
what matters is being happy...in our own way...neither my way is wrong nor your...its just about being happy though definition for it differs for everybody it differs for me too.

Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment