This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 13, 2012

why the hell i m writing today..

why the hell i m writing today...what i have become a writer ? no way
its just that i want to take out my frustration there is no one in this world with whom i can share the pain i feel every day
wrote it and felt good i know its just temporary but fetching some moments of happiness is even not bad...no matter how temporary it is...
i never feels its our love story i think its my love story...i m in love with the one who is not in love with me ...fair enough realizing this daily may doesn't give me that sadness what i feel being happy with the fact that i love him very dearly..
its not mandatory that the one u love ,loves with same reasons and same intensity...its all about luck and its my bad luck that i failed every time..
its ok i don't think i m toooo bad one day there will be a person who will love me and for whom its me only which exists ...
who want to be with me more than i want to be with him..
no compulsion, no problems only a love for me ...
i think this is not too much i m demanding for
but what if i dint met any one like this...
i will stand again with a hope that may be next life.....

Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment