This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Say goodbye but never say hello again..


How to get over this..Say goodbye but never say hello again But I cant resist my self to wish you a good morning  Forget but never regret I can never forget.. But yes I regret a lot Pick the pieces up but never fix them I will always be an incompetent  Feel the pain but never keep it But for me this pain never dies.. It will die with me Then, you move on...I think you did..  This wound will never let me to move..
How to get over this..
Say goodbye but never say hello again
But I cant resist my self to wish you a good morning
Forget but never regret
I can never forget.. But yes I regret a lot
Pick the pieces up but never fix them
I will always be an incompetent
Feel the pain but never keep it
But for me this pain never dies..
It will die with me
Then, you move on...
I think you did..
This wound will never let me to move..




No comments:

Post a Comment