This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 11, 2013

She's dear to many, but I'm her dearest..




Days with her was always special   bright stars was always above us   always felt the freshness of love inside   the words of love satrted pouring like morning snow   her smile & eyes made the child inside me smile   She always came like warmess in the cold morning   She's dear to many, but I'm here dearest   I want to sleep with her inside her blanket   like a cold rabbit searching for warmness...   Its the best place for me to be...
Days with her was always special
bright stars was always above us
always felt the freshness of love inside
 he words of love started pouring like morning snow
her smile & eyes made the child inside me smile
 She always came like warmness in the cold morning
 She's dear to many, but I'm her dearest
I want to sleep with her inside her blanket
like a cold rabbit searching for warmness...
Its the best place for me to be...







No comments:

Post a Comment