This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 05, 2013

Baby you taste far better than KFC Bar B Q chicken


Baby you are my truest love,   Its amazing how perfectly we fit togethr.   We are mixed up like the white & blue clour of the sky   Shon will be there with out his babe   You run through my vain all day   Baby its our love that bind us together   like stuffed tandoori chichen in a stick   Baby you taste far better than KFC Bar B Q chicken   you are like honey & I'm a honey bee   Baby can you see the happiness when Im with you   Baby you take my breath away with every word you say   Baby its you who lights my day   Baby its you who make me sleep every day   Baby I love you so much in each and every way
Baby you are my truest love,
Its amazing how perfectly we fit together.
We are mixed up like the white & blue color of the sky
You run through my vain all day
Baby its our love that bind us together
like stuffed tandoori chicken in a stick
Baby you taste far better than KFC Bar B Q chicken
you are like honey & I'm a honey bee
Baby can you see the happiness when I'm with you
Baby you take my breath away with every word you say
Baby its you who lights my day
Baby its you who make me sleep every day
Baby I love you so much in each and every way..

No comments:

Post a Comment