This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 05, 2013

Will you get over me & I can ever get over you..


Baby its always I felt that  there's a part of me inside you  and part of you inside me    All my way back home home   I thought about the idea of separation   was this idea of you good or bad  there is two things  will you get over me  & I can ever get over you    Many times I think that you get over me  But some times I think you didn't  can you live like this..?  can I live like this..?  everything is just fucked up..    When ever you make me realize that you love me  Its just such a warm and loved feeling  I always think why is it feel so good..?  Then I feel its temporary   this gonna hurt for whole life    Whenever u don't take my calls  whenever you don't reply my text  I feel like the idea of breakup seems  like we never gonna make it through..    but there is two things still remains  will you get over me  & I can ever get over you    It never happened with me with anyone..  I never wrote so much in my life  I never felt so much crazy & mad for anyone  Nobodies thought never played so much endlessly in my mind    It all feels like a fantasy from movies  where true love reach its destination always  But when it comes to real life, its totally different  We have no idea what really gonna come next.     I know that we love each other a lot.  but there are doubts & confusions inside us.   But still there is two things still remains  will you get over me  & I can ever get over you

Baby its always I felt that
there's a part of me inside you
and part of you inside me
All my way back home home
I thought about the idea of separation
was this idea of you good or bad
there is two things
will you get over me
& I can ever get over you
Many times I think that you get over me
But some times I think you didn't
can you live like this..?
can I live like this..?
everything is just fucked up..
When ever you make me realize that you love me
Its just such a warm and loved feeling
I always think why is it feel so good..?
Then I feel its temporary
this gonna hurt for whole life
Whenever u don't take my calls
whenever you don't reply my text
I feel like the idea of breakup seems
like we never gonna make it through..
but there is two things still remains
will you get over me
& I can ever get over you
It never happened with me with anyone..
I never wrote so much in my life
I never felt so much crazy & mad for anyone
Nobodies thought never played so much endlessly in my mind
It all feels like a fantasy from movies
where true love reach its destination always
But when it comes to real life, its totally different
We have no idea what really gonna come next.
I know that we love each other a lot.
but there are doubts & confusions inside us.
But still there is two things still remains
will you get over me
& I can ever get over you

No comments:

Post a Comment