This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 05, 2013

You're like a polished diamond..

You're like a polished diamond.. Today is different   Day doesnt seem to be good,   But tomarrow may be better.   Somehow you'll make it through this storm,   And feel a day of different wheather.     I wanna tell you its okay,   And that everything's all good.   I know it's not though,   But I still wish I could.     I know you have hurts,   And a past full of pain.   Everytime I look deeply in your eyes,   I see a silent storm     Your tears fall like the rain,   And you hurt inside.   You're too good for all that hurt,   But somehow you still manage to keep you pride.     You will keep your head high,   In a pile of rusted people around,   You're like a polished diamond..

Today is different
 Day doesn't seem to be good,
 But tomorrow may be better.
Somehow you'll make it through this storm,
 And feel a day of different whether.

I wanna tell you its okay,
And that every thing's all good.
I know it's not though,
But I still wish I could.

I know you have hurts,
And a past full of pain.
 Every time I look deeply in your eyes,
I see a silent storm

Your tears fall like the rain,
And you hurt inside.
You're too good for all that hurt,
But somehow you still manage to keep you pride.

You will keep your head high,
In a pile of rusted people around,
You're like a polished diamond..

No comments:

Post a Comment