This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 05, 2013

That one friend I want to have forever..

Feeling your bare presence in loneliness   Longing to hold you in sweet sensation   That one friend I want to have forever   Wish we could spend this life together   You are near somewhere not so far   Yet I keep searching you everywhere   Your soul connects with me so strong   Yet this distance between is a discomfort

Feeling your bare presence in loneliness
Longing to hold you in sweet sensation
That one friend I want to have forever
Wish we could spend this life together
You are near somewhere not so far
Yet I keep searching you everywhere
Your soul connects with me so strong
Yet this distance between is a discomfort




No comments:

Post a Comment