This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Hope one day I will also in heaven..


Hope one day I will also in heaven..

 I love the look in her eyes
 the silent look of the jungle cobra
 beautiful as well as dangerous
 can poison anyone anytime

 She likes to wear color full
 She never looked confident in
 But I know she always looked beautiful
 Never saw any wardrobe collection
 But always liked her choice

 Very rare she appear in high heels
 But whenever she does
 She looked like a booming cannon
 She walks like Elton John playing piano

 She loves to dance & sing
 She dance like a just free bird in the air
 She sings like first monsoon drizzle
 No matter what she do its always heavenly,

 Hope one day I will also in heaven
 Dancing & singing with my angel…

No comments:

Post a Comment