This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Things for I can live forever..

Things for  can live forever

 Baby you drink lot of water
 I love the way you drink
 you drink fast & some times slow
 I love the way drops leak from your lips
 Baby keep drinking the way you do
 never let your lips to get dry
 make that wetness last for ever
 and keep yourself function
 As I am with you for last some years
 I know you don't make promises that you won't keep
 As we both know we dig each other deep to the core
 We don't have to tell what we are
 may be tomorrow we can pretend that we don't know each
 We may pretend no love, hate & promises
 As we don't miss any thing
 but not now, not today
 I want to see what's still there inside you
 I need to hear it, at least once
 out love is not always forbidden
 so baby I want you to keep drinking
 with the same passion & keep your lips wet
 that wet lips can only make me to feel that
 there are still things in this world for I can die for
 Things for I can live forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment