This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 04, 2013

I wish I made a new beginning...

I wish I made a new beginning...I'm walking through a narrow space


 I'm walking through a narrow space
 There are big old walls both side
 Lights are there but not enough
 To show me the way
 Unaware to where this take me to
 My legs are started to shake
 As it can’t see an end to this way
 But I want to put an end to this darkness
 This darkness always followed me
 It will not leave me that easy
 Always followed me like a dark shadow
 There I started to run
 My dark eyes saw a light of hope
 I saw a small door at the end of this path.
 I started to run fast with my tired legs
 But this darkness was pulling me back
 I saw the path is growing longer
 & the door was closing
 I felt the pain of my melting heart
 My heart is dipping fast
 I just took all my strength to dive
 & reach for that door
 My desperation was eating me like worms
 I wish I made it to a new beginning
 A new life, a new journey
 Before it’s too late &
 get myself lost forever in this darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment