This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 04, 2013

she can be deadly also..

she can be deadly also

From the day I know her she is a beauty
 I saw calm in the face of an angel
 yet with that calm & beauty
 she can be deadly also
 She picks up things quick
 & strikes dedly with the words of
 lethal intelligence
 She got a big heart
 that make her easy to forgivegive
 & easy to hide pain
 Can always see confidence in her look
 No matter how bad she is hurt
 She always carry love, truth & honesy
 I always see a great women inside her
 She always hold her guard for her dear ones
 & never saw her keeping an expectation
 Yes, she exhibits a quiet strength that shows
 How she can be strong and beautiful at the same time
 As a Gorgeous Woman with a Quiet Strength
 And I wish she were mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment